The company’s name is a factor in attracting consumers and ordinary people. Yet, this alone can’t always move all favorably to the business as there are many other factors that influence one’s decision before grabbing opportunities. This is especially true in joining exhibitions and trade shows. No matter how famous your brand is, it’s still possible that participants may not easily take part and build connections as you expected. Remember that joining trade shows involves taking a risk as you might gain nothing in return. One of the factors that could compel them to regard you, take notice of your booth, and engage with your business is having an appealing booth. Design it appropriately so to make the best impression for your brand—an impression that will surely do wonders in establishing a good image for your brand.
The key here is to be presentable. As an exhibitor, you should do whatever it takes to get the trade show participants engaged with your business. How to do it effectively?
What Makes Effective Exhibition Display
Take full advantage of the opportunities of attending a trade show by having a good marketing strategy—complete with all the necessary materials. Below are the most important elements that your booth should have to entice and impress participants, thus getting their nod toward sealing a deal with you.
1. Graphic design – The life of any advertising material lies on its layout—how its appearance appeals to the eyes of the customers. Hence, you should ensure to always accompany your bland text with an appropriate graphic design to make it striking. Just be sure to present a full-sized and meaningful graphics to make your message clear. Also, be creative in mixing color combinations.
2. Business name and logo – Your booth introduces you to all the people in the event. Thus, you need to pay attention at how you present your brand so participants would know the business and help recall its name. With your company’s name and logo visible during an exhibit, it will be easy for passersby to search for you online and revisit your corporate information anytime at their convenience.
3. Message / Value proposition / Tagline – Along with company name, it is a must to have any catchphrase associated with your business or brand. This is critical if your business name is too vague to comprehend what it means or what it offers. A single sentence could suffice, giving trade show participants enough reason to appreciate your presence, pay you a visit, and spend a little time to discuss possible business opportunities. How to do it perfectly? Make a catchy slogan or tagline or any phrase that could allow attendees to recall your business. As mush as possible, translate your message into a simple one as too technical terms may intimidate participants.
4. Website Address – Your effort in putting up a business name and tagline is useless without the presence of the link to your official corporate website. No matter how searchable your company is, placing your website address (complete URL) will drive interested customers directly to your site hassle-free.
5. Quality Materials – Behind every useful and attractive booth is the material used in exhibit tools and equipment. Durable and high-quality materials will surely save your day because they won’t let your display get ruined during the event. They will also help you save on cost as quality materials last longer.
Why Customize Your Display
Customized exhibit and trade show materials…
- Make your business unique and help it stand out
- Improve business name’s prominence and visibility
- Create a visual impact that draws crowd’s attention
- Tell participants who you are in just a glance
- Give you the flexibility, resourcefulness, and freedom to entice a crowd
Now, if you’re convinced in the power of customized items in boosting your presence in trade shows but your company can’t produce them on its own, seek a professional design and fabrication company. Angeles Holdings can provide you with all your needs: exhibit stands and displays, graphic design and prints, and furniture, fixtures, and fittings.
For more information about Angeles Holdings’ products and services, call us at (+632) 801-6712 or visit our office at Km. 31 National Highway, St. Francis Homes 3, San Pedro City, Laguna.